Skip to content
- Empty one packet of herbs into a pot (do not use an iron pot), add 3-5 mugs of cold water. Allow herbs to soak for at least 30 minutes.
- After soaking, heat and bring to boil.
- After reaching boiling point, reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Strain out the liquid into a bowl or another pot.
- Use the same herbs in the pot, put in 2-3 mugs of cold water, bring to boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the liquid into the same bowl, mix twice liquids together, throw away the herbs.
- Divide liquids into 3-6 parts, drink them 1-2 hours before or after the meal.
- If feeling a bit bitter, you can prepare some sweet water and drink it afterwards (for those who does not have a history of diabetes).