Skip to content
- Empty one packet of herbs into a pot (do not use iron pot), add 3 mugsof cold water. Allow herbs to soak at least 30 minutes.
- After soaking, heat and bring to boil.
- After reaching boiling point, reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes till approximately one teacup of liquid remains.
- Strain out the liquid into a bowl or another pot.
- Use the same herbs in the port, put in two cupsof cold water, bring to boil and simmer for about 20minutes.
- Drain the liquid into the same bowl, mix twice liquids together, throw away the herbs.
- Divide liquids into 2-3 parts, drink it 1-2 hours before or after the meal.
- If feeling a bit bitter, you can put honey into the medicine or prepare some sweet water drinking it afterwards (for those who have no history of diabetes).